- Aircraft Call-sign/Flight Number
- First position report (Latitude/longitude) and time
- Flight level, in three digit format, i.e. F250 = 25,000'
- Estimated position and time
- Next position and additional remarks related to the flight, e.g. point of departure, destination, etc.
- SelCal (Selective Calling) code, a four character code/tone used to alert the flight that it needs to be contacted without having to maintain a constant HF listening watch.
Please note that these reports are not all displayed in strict order of date logged but if you wish to view a particular period, please double-click your choice under 'Entries for Year/Month' on the RHS of the page.